My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 16 October 2017

WHAT CAN I SAY?

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

Well, what can I say about my absence from bologland?

To be honest I hadn't realised until now just how long it has been .. .. so much has been happening that time has been flying.

Mr Heart has started his 4 day working weeks (which in itself has changed the dynamics somewhat), we have had a mini break away, done a huge wedding fayre and I have been making samples for new couples like there is no tomorrow!  Some of which have already turned into orders.

Then on top of all that excitement my lovely Sister's eldest daughter got married yesterday.  A wedding that couldn't have been more perfect.  Lots of proud tears being wiped away yesterday from lots of eyes.  

So lovely for all the family to be together .. .. even the London kids were able to make the special trip to be with us .. .. but sadly they are on the train home now 😢.

I was honoured to get involved with my Niece's wedding stationery which at the end of the journey culminated in sitting in front of these place-names.  I needed to make 81 of these little beauties.


Not a brilliant picture unfortunately.  Sadly my ipad woudn't fit into my super dinky handbag so I took a snap on my phone and emailed it to myself.  Not perfect, but better than nothing.

So after a long weekend away celebrating we are now back home and I have a mountain of work to be cracking on with (don't tell my Mum but I took my Cuttlebug with me to get ahead of the game with a couple of my weddings for this week). I was more than happy to sit and turn my handle whilst folks were having afternoon snoozes .. .. no stamina some folk LOL!!!

So one very special wedding ticked off the list and lots of new ones being added.

It is definitely Weddings R Me at the moment .. .. which makes me very happy and excited.

I hope everyone has been getting along OK in my absence and the world is being kind.  Quite a few of my blog pals have been in my thoughts over the last few weeks as I know they are going through difficult times.  Still haven't found a magic wand for putting the world to rights for everyone .. .. but I will never stop looking for one.

I will catch you again tomorrow with my makes for this month's Quick Cards Made Easy magazine but in the meantime I need to unpack those cases, put the washing machine and breadmaking machine to work and then get the guillotine on overdrive for this week's wedding work!!

Don't anyone dare mention Christmas!!!!

Take care everyone.




13 comments:

Carole said...

Christmas!!!! :) tee hee....LOL xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the choice of kraft card for the table names I am sure your Niece was thrilled to have you make her stationery for her....

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful samples here Jules glad to hear that business is going so well. Hope you had a super break, don't work to hard now you're home.

Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Gosh, you've been busy Jules! The name/seating cards (can't think of the word, middle aged brain :( ) look fabulous. Hope you manage to get yourself some "me" time in amongst all the activity! Tracey xx

Aquarius said...

Of course time flies when you're having fun - and when your'e working - and when you have an away day - and so it continues!!! Important to chill and not worry where the time is going - good to see you back in blogland and to hear what you've been up to.

Brawny x said...

Hi Jules I'm so glad you had a fab time at your nieces wedding. I'm loving these place names...you really are a talented lady. Thanks for your email the other day..I've not quite caught myself up after family came to visit last weekend but I'll try and drop you a line tomorrow. All is well with the biopsy though which is good news...it just needs checking every six months by the dentist to check there's no changes. Once again fab work..catch you soon my dear friend. Xxx

Barb said...

It sounds as if you've had a very busy and exciting time Jules. The name place cards look fantastic. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed wedding stationery, and sounds like you had a brilliant time. Must be a fabulous feeling having contributed to it,Kate x

cotnob said...

It sounds like you are busy, busy, busy Jules - no change there then!
The wedding sounds wonderful, how nice to get together with everyone - the place-names look fabulous.
How is Mr H enjoying his 4 day working week - have you found him a hobby yet.
I look forward to seeing your Quick Cards projects tomorrow.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

You've had a busy and enjoyable time and welcome back. Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jules,
So happy to see you, missed your lovely makes. Certainly sounds like you have been busy, so glad to hear the wedding went well...love the place cards I bet all the stationery looked amazing :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Kathleen said...

Well Jules, there is always one and this time it is me.... all my Christmas cards are finished and guess what? written as well.
The place cards look fabulous and I am certain that the invitations did too.
Glad to hear that you are mega busy and coping with Mr Heart' extra day at home.
I have also been away for two weeks so if you have posted at all in those two weeks it is why I have not commented.
Also this week is my first post using the PB stamp you gave me the heads up on.

Kath x

Enny said...

Dear Jules, what a lovely time you had, busy, but also very nice ! Your wedding cards are beautiful, and I'm sure it was great to see your family again ! And some time away with your husband, very good ! Wish you lots of courage with all the housework, and looking forward to your new creations for Quick Cards ! Love, Enny